We appreciate that children take a lot of pride in wearing their school uniform and being a representative of St. Malachy's.
Appearance is not just about wearing uniform but also relates to hairstyles, nails etc. Please read this guidance carefully to avoid any dress code issues. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact school.
Thank you for your support in maintaining our high standards across all aspects of school life.
Our Uniform Policy can be found here.
School Uniform Summary
- grey skirt/trousers/pinafore
- plain white long sleeved school shirt
- green jumper with yellow v neck jumper/cardigan
- light green or yellow summer dresses for the girls
- red/black fleece or reversible jacket
- green and yellow school tie
plain black school shoes/sensible robust sandals for the summer
- white t-shirt
- black shorts
- black pumps or trainers for outdoor activities
- swimming trunks (not long swimming shorts these can get caught)
- a towel
- swimming costume (not bikini or two-piece bathing suit as these can get caught)
- a swimming cap
- a towel
- waterproof coat
- warm clothing - jumper and joggers
- wellington boots