Miss Turner - Teacher & Mrs Bourke - Classroom Support
Year 5 will be taking part in Forest Schools activities on Wednesdays.
As the majority of these sessions will be outside, your child will need to be appropriately dressed.
We advise that each child bring a named backpack to keep spare items of clothing in for the day.
- Waterproofs provided for enrolled children by Little Forest Folk
- One pair of comfortable trousers (jogging bottoms or leggings, not jeans)
- One long sleeved t-shirt or top
- One thick jumper
- One fleecy zip up jacket (in backpack)
- One waterproof coat
- Hat and gloves
- Two pairs of socks. On the bottom, one thin cotton sock, and the top, a thick wool or fluffy bed sock
- Wellies or sturdy closed toe shoes (which you don't mind getting wet and muddy!)
- Spare trousers & socks in backpack