£1.80 per day - £9.00 per Week
Dinner Money should be sent to school in an envelope clearly marked with your child's name & class.
Dinners should be paid for at the beginning of the week in advance, or on the day.
If your child is not having a school meal then they must be sent to school with a packed lunch.
Meals are rotated on a Three Weekly Menu (see menu below).
UNIVERSAL INFANT MEALS
Currently children in Reception Class, Year 1 & Year 2 are entitled to Free Universal Infant Meals. This is automatically offered , you do not need to apply. However, if you are currently in receipt of one of the benefits below, you man be entitled to free school meals, please apply as school will receive additional pupil premium money for all children who are entitled to free school meals, this is currently £1,320 additional funding per child, that goes towards your child's education, so please apply if you feel you are entitled.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Children can get free school meals, if their parents or guardians get one of the following:
- Income Support;
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income based);
- Employment and Support Allowance;
- Child Tax Credit, and have an annual income of less than £16,190 (as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs);
- Guarantee Credit element of Pension Credit;
- Support payments under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
- Working Tax Credit Run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit);
- Universal Credit.
How to apply for free school meals
- If you are claiming Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction you can claim free school meals on the same form;
- phone Revenues and Benefits Service: 01422 288003;
- complete and return the Free School Meal Application Form
OUR SCHOOL MENU